Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Class Interview Blog

On Thursday October 27th I interviewed Javier Pineda about being in journalism and his future with this career. He thought about going into journalism in his junior year of high school after deciding not to become a professional soccer player. He hopes to be able to write about soccer but would like to combine other sports so he has different topics. His favorite soccer player is Lionel Messi who he says is the best soccer player in the world the past 3 years. His favorite thing about the class was getting corrected on work and seeing what he needs to improve on. "Since it's my future if I really want it I need to work hard." Pineda still has to do his interview but said, " If it wasn't for journalism I would still be shy." Pineda seems to have his life on track and if he continues his hard work he will succeed in his journalism dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment